Grant County COVID-19 Testing Sites
*This information is subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to verify.
- Grand Coulee Area
- Moses Lake
- Coulee Medical Center – Call (509)633-1753 (main line) and ask to be transferred to the Walk-in clinic or do a virtual visit with your established Healthcare Provider from that clinic to request COVID testing.
- *Preferred location at this time due to quick testing.
- You can have your personal doctor fax or hand you an order for a COVID test and use this lab to get tested.
- Samaritan Healthcare – No appointment needed at the clinic on Pioneer (I’m not sure about their location on Patton). People can waive the Doctor visit and just get a test done. They have to ask for and sign the waiver prior to getting called back.
- Moses Lake Community Health Center – Only does tests for established patients. If a child is a patient, the parents can be tested or vice versa.
- Rite Aid – Must get an appointment through their online system. No child testing.
- Columbia Basin Hospital – I think this one will do walk-ins, but call ahead to verify.
- Rite Aid - Must get an appointment through their online system. No child testing.
- Quincy Community Health Center - Only does tests for established patients. If a child is a patient, the parents can be tested or vice versa.
- Quincy Medical Center - I think this one will do walk-ins, but call ahead to verify.
- Mattawa Clinic
- CBHA, Wahluke Clinic
Good afternoon Wilson Creekers! The district is close to bringing students back, and back in safely. Small groups will already start a rotation on Monday the 5th, with Kindergarten starting on the 8th. The district will move slowly by adding grade bands each week and will notify families on which days or weeks their students will be able to attend. To start, please take a moment to sign into your Family Access (through a web based platform/not app) to complete a quick 2 question survey. In order to ensure proper spacing we need an accurate head count on who will be retuning to in person learning, and who will be staying home to continue online/remote learning. This information is required by October 9, by 11:59 pm, in order to be counted for in person instruction. If this information is not received, your student may runs the risk of having to wait longer to return to the building and will stay as an online/remote learner.
We look forward to seeing all the students return and appreciate all your patience while we work through this incredible rare and uncertain time. Hang in there folks.